Saturday, March 15, 2008

Oh, my God, how I hate this fuckin' Soviet Fatherland!

Russian police, like it was in Soviet times, recently de-facto announced a war against young people (punks, goths, hippies and so on) who looks not like ordinary men and women on our streets and in public places. Such young people permanently being arrested for so-called "anti-social clothes and behaviour" and fixed in the special rogues galleries of many police districts in Moscow and, probably, also other cities of this fucking state.

Putin's Russia often pretends to be called in the West as a "democratic state with an uniqual way of development". You must know, my dear readers, that it is lie. Russia becomes more and more fascistic and neo-Soviet state at one time - step by step and month by month, and this process became more active since so-called "presidential elections" (March, 2nd). I'm announcing (as I did it many times in my Russian blog at Livejournal.com) that I hate this fucking state and its repressive orders. I hate the authorities of this state and its flock of sheep who pretends to be called "citizens", but keep the silence (or strightly supports the authorities) about sovetization and fascization of this fucking, mad state.

No comments: